Back Massage Pillow Memory Foam Support Lumbar Cushion
|Description||Back Massage Pillow Memory Foam Support Lumbar Cushion|
|Item No.||LD-028||Dimensions||47*41*12 cm|
|Foam Density||50 kg/m³||Weight||Core||550grams|
|Filling||100% Memory Foam|
|Color availability||Black,Navy, Grey, Khaki, etc.|
|Application||Excellent to be used on hard surfaces, as well as, couches, car
seats, airplane seats, sporting events etc.|
- Molded foam for firm back support.
- Side wings provide extra back support.
- Removable poly cotton cover.
- Eelastric strap included for chair, car.
- Ideal lumbar support to ease lower back pain.
The Long time driving reduce sciatica bus memory foam back massage
lumbar support cushions is ergonomically designed to provide
excellent support to help relieve lower back pain and promote good posture. The lumbar back support cushion is highly versatile and can be used at home, at work or when traveling. The high quality memory
foam in the back support cushion reacts fast to provide instant relief and comfort, and provides
slow memory foam recovery for longer
support. The removable soft polyester and rayon cover zips off
easily for machine washing.
◊ Product Features
· HIGH QUALITY: You will receive the highest quality responsive
memory foam product that provides an excellent support. Memory foam
base is covered with an internal cover and they are placed in a
luxury removable machine washable plush velour cover.
· ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Perfectly fits the lumbar curvature of the
spine and provides comfort and support for your back while sitting,
as well as a healthy posture and proper spine alignment.
· VERSATILE: Exceptional comfort for cars, plane seats,
offices,benches, kitchens, computers, sofas, and any other types of
· PERFECT GIFT: Excellent gift for birthdays,valentine's
day,mother's day, father's day,weddings,graduations.
- Anyone spending long hours in a seated position
- Frequent travelers, drivers and long commutes
- Lower back pain due to prolonged sitting
- Neck & shoulder pain from working long hours at a computer
- Improving posture